Not worth the £11 (standard double)... Basically it's mouldy, including two other rooms we were shown when we asked to swap (one was an upgrade). The whole place smells strongly of mould, so there will be spores everywhere, not very good for you at all. It's dusty, the floors haven't been cleaned properly and the sink had toothpaste marks on from whoever had stayed before. The bed sheets were clean and the hotel is a good location, thats about it. The reviews on booking.com were all Vietnamese and rated the hotel OK. Won't be trusting that again, so thought I would write a review on here as there were none amazingly! We moved somewhere else after one night, only a few quid more and a million times better. Stay elsewhere!
¿Es el propietario o administrador de este establecimiento? Solicite su perfil gratis para responder las opiniones, actualizar su perfil y mucho más.Solicitar su perfil