Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de Tripadvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Annapurna Base Camp trek in late September

1 publicación
Annapurna Base Camp trek in late September
Guardar

Hello,

we are planning to do the ABC trek on the 2nd half of September, but I am still not sure which clothes/shoes to take. Is there lots of snow on the way to ABC? Do I need a thick jacket or is it gonna be warm with rain?

Regarding shoes, I have some technical ones which I use for ferratas and alpine treks, but they are quite heavy and I am afraid that they'll be super warm at the beginning of the trek.Are normal trekking shoes OK?

Last but not least, do I really need a guide? Is it easy to get lost/arrive without a room to spend the night? What's the regular price per day for a local guide?

Thanks for you help!

Apasionado
de Nepal, Bután, Tibet
Crítico de nivel
499 publicaciones
32 opiniones
8 votos útiles
1. Re: Annapurna Base Camp trek in late September
Guardar

Hi,

ABC in the 2nd half of September will not be that cold, unless there is sudden unusual weather change. A good trekking shoes in recommended. Guide is not necessary but always good to take one if you can enjoy enriching your travel with a local. The going rate for a local trekking guide is around $25 perday. Although in the market there are all sorts of offer with a wide range of price.

Regards,

Uttam

2. Re: Annapurna Base Camp trek in late September

-:- Mensaje del personal de Tripadvisor -:-

No es posible responder a este tema ya que ha sido cerrado por inactividad. Te invitamos a que envies un mensaje a un tema abierto o empieces un tema nuevo.

Para ver las directrices de publicación en los foros de Tripadvisor, por favor vaya al enlace siguiente: http://www.tripadvisor.es/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Las publicaciones que no siguen nuestras directrices son eliminadas, y nos reservamos el derecho a hacerlo cuando lo consideremos oportuno.

Eliminada el: 11 agosto 2019, 02:42
Obtén respuestas a tus preguntas sobre Nepal