Hemos observado que está utilizando un navegador no compatible. Es posible que el sitio Web de Tripadvisor no se visualice correctamente.Los siguientes navegadores son compatibles con nuestro sitio:
Tripadvisor
Publicar
Buzón
“Paraíso / paz del cielo”
Las reservaciones para esta casa se otorgan por orden de llegada. Asegura tus fechas antes de que se ocupen
Ver disponibilidad
Solicitar reservación
Envía una solicitud
Muy bueno
4 opiniones
Este establecimiento no está disponible para estas fechas.
¡No te rindas! Consulta sobre otros alquileres como este que estén disponibles -
Mostrar todos los alquileres disponibles
Descripción general

Opiniones de nuestra comunidad

Wendy_L_2...
Houston, Texas
1 opinión
Escribió una opinión el 5 de agosto de 2018 para una estancia en septiembre de 2017
Esta opinión ha sido traducida de forma automática desde el inglés ¿Qué es esto?
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: septiembre de 2017
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Esta es la opinión subjetiva de un miembro de TripAdvisor, no de TripAdvisor LLC.
rocperk
Worcester, Massachusetts
2 opiniones
Escribió una opinión el 31 de agosto de 2017 para una estancia en agosto de 2017
Google Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: agosto de 2017
¿Le recomendarías este hotel a un amigo?   Sí.
17 sep 2017
Thank you so very much for taking the time to visit us on your 10th wedding anniversary. It was wonderful to have both you and your husband, you embody the very sense of adventure we love to see here! Please come back in the future, it'd be great to show you more fun things to do in our area. It was our pleasure having you at Villa De Linda!
Esta respuesta es la opinión subjetiva del representante de la dirección, no de TripAdvisor LLC
Chris D
1 opinión
Escribió una opinión el 31 de julio de 2017 para una estancia en julio de 2017
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: julio de 2017
1 ago 2017
Chris, it was the ultimate pleasure having your family here and see you enjoy every inch of the property and house together. I can not thank you enough for taking the time to write a review and for giving me feedback on what you liked while you spent your vacation here. Everyone at Villa De Linda is looking forward to having you come back year after year, as we know you and your family will! Thanks again, Pura Vida! Jessica - manager for VDL
672roxann...
2 opiniones
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1 voto útil
Escribió una opinión el 18 de febrero de 2017 para una estancia en febrero de 2017
Language Weaver Mostrar traducciones automáticas

Fecha de la estadía: febrero de 2017
¿Te sirvió esta opinión?
Inicialmente escrita en inglés en www.tripadvisor.ca. Ver el original
21 feb 2017
To Roxanne and anyone who reads this with the intent to book Villa De Linda in the future, I would like to make you aware of the entire experience. During the check in process with Ms. Roxanne and her group I mentioned my cell phone number was to be used for anything they might need, booking tours, emergency services etc. When I mentioned using my number, they acknowledged this and said they would call me if they needed anything. The next morning, they had had problems with the stove top cooking too slowly. To which they complained about it to the neighbor instead of calling me directly. Thankfully the neighbor informed me of the problem and so did my staff, who yes speak Spanish because Costa Rica is a Spanish speaking country. Within hours my business partners replaced the entire stove top system, because we did not want them to be inconvenienced. Following this the group had totaled their rental vehicle after crossing a river to which they called my cell phone in a panic and both Zak and myself helped them with this problem, Zak even made sure go by the house to speak with them about it and helped them with his own tools. This is not something property managers have to do, but we wanted to help them. When the water problems began, we were made aware of the problem by our employee not by the group renting the home. In fact, upon our review of the home we found it discouraging to find a hand-written note from someone on the welcome packet of information I provided them, stating “Do not tell Zak about the water issues until tomorrow” Because of this, time passed allowing the pump to burnt out entirely, costing the home owner $2,000.00 in replacement costs. I physically spent time with Roxanne and her group of people in San Juanillo after a trip they had taken, I asked how things were going and not one person mentioned having such extreme problems with anything when I was in their company. The night before they left, they did call to complain about the water and both Zak and Michael came right away to fix the problem. They worked on the issue from 5pm – 11 pm, along with two other staff members and got it working for Roxanne that night, so her group could shower before their return flight the next day. I’d like to also state that each morning I was on the property to bring our house maid, Wendy, fresh fruit and Zak was on the property almost every day overseeing the work being done by our staff. We were both on the property at 11pm the night we worked on the pump for 5 hours. I do believe the group’s lack of communication is the reason for their upset. Even on the day they were to check out, I arrived at the property at 8:15 that morning to do our routine damage check and they had left without warning. It is standard practice to check the home and make sure nothing is damaged before a check out and although there weren’t major issues, a wine glass was broken and it would have been courteous to know it had been broken. I am admitting there were issues with the water and I do apologize for their inconveniences, however I strongly believe it was not due to lack of trying to help them when problems arouse, it was due to a lack of communication by the group of guests and Roxanne. Had someone in the group spoken with me directly, I would have offered a full refund.
Jessica Lannon
Vice President of BBPM Management for Villa De Linda
Ingresa fechas para obtener precios más precisos
2 huéspedes
Adultos2
Niños0
Aplicar
¿Eres propietario de un alquiler de vacaciones? Crea un perfil para tu establecimiento aquí.
Más ingresos
Gana dinero alquilando tu casa. Sin cargos por adelantado ni contratos; conservas más dinero para ti mismo.
Es fácil de administrar
Confirma las reservaciones con un solo clic y realiza un seguimiento de todo, desde la consulta hasta el check-out, incluso sobre la marcha.
Confianza para los viajeros
Con millones de opiniones y pagos en línea protegidos, Tripadvisor ayuda a los viajeros a reservar tu casa con confianza.
Configura tu perfil gratuito